Due the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking everyone to please follow these simple rules for everybody's safety:
- Do not come to the Electric Arcade if you have any COVID symptoms (including, but not limited to, a new continuous cough, high temperature, loss of sense of smell/taste). If you think you have symptoms, please contact NHS 111.
- Please wear a face mask / face covering at all times when queuing, entering and exiting the venue, and when not sat at your table (especially when visiting the toilets) – this is to protect yourself and others.
-Please complete Track & Trace, a QR Code can be found on your table.
- Please try to be mindful of others and try to keep a distance between yourself and people outside your group. Although a distance of at least 1.5m between you and other groups of customers may not always be possible, please do try to keeo as much space as possible at all times.
- Please follow the instructions of staff and any signage around the venue; these are always to help you (and others around you) stay safe.
- Please remember to disinfect your hands regularly – hand sanitiser will be available all around the venue.
- It goes without saying that you must follow all government restrictions that are in place at all times whilst visiting the Electric Arcade.
Stay safe, and we can't wait to see you!